Life is an infinite series of choices, mostly we have two choices in life. The good one or bad one. The good one makes our lives smooth, productive and profitable while the bad one makes our lives tough, confusing and uncertain. It depends on us what we choose. Sometimes, we got stuck between the choices we have in life.
Likewise, a month ago when I was doing a job hunt, I got two choices; the one had my interest and the second one had a vast scope. I chose the first one because I knew that I could try more, learn more, could be more propitious and strive to accomplish my goals in life. We make decisions in life and can not know which one is good for us but we have to trust our intuitions. If we follow our interest then we are likely to progress and work harder in that field.
Stephen Covey once said:
"You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside".
Just remember the choice you make today could not only make your life happier and brighter but make a better world in which you live.
See the pictures, "Both are roses, both have fragrance, but one look more alive than just living".That's the difference a choice can make.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteIt shows your tenacity, diligence and conscientiousness by not listening to what is the common discourse among others and by following your interests.
Your selected choice in whom you have alot of interest would create synergistic effects.
#proudofyou.